Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lagoon 2010











This year the orthopedic group I work for had our summer party at Lagoon. It was GREAT. I was able to have my husband, our 3 children, and our grandson with us. Gabriel is 15 months old now and I was amazed at how well he did. He began the day with playing in the water before we even had a chance to look at the rides or the games. He is so stinkn' cute I can't get enough of him. He even rode the kiddie rides all by himself. We stayed all day long almost until closing time. We played games, watched Gabriel have fun, and just had good quality family time together. Our kids are young adults and so it's not often that we are all together at once. It was a very nice thing to spend the day with them and enjoy ourselves. Now I can't wait for the day that we take our grandson to Disney World!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I love that first picture of him running through the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Trish, he is stinkin cute! And I love that first picture as well, his face just shows how much fun he is having!

    ReplyDelete