Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Just a quick note to all of you mothers out there. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. I hope for all of my friends and family that are mothers that they have a wonderful day today and that they spend their time with their loved ones. As for me.... I'm having a wonderful day. I woke up to a gifts from my daughters. Vanessa bought me a skirt and a cute summer sweater (now I have an outfit for todays B-B-Q). Thanks Ness. I love you. Britt made me cry with her gift. It is a frame with 2 pics of my little Elvira and a loving poem inside. Thank you Birdie. I love you too. Even though I cried, I LOVE my gift more than words can express. My son Matthew called me and wished a happy mothers day and he is spending the day with us today. How lucky am I??? I love my kids and my husband so very much. Thank God that my health is good and that I can be here with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment