Friday, May 1, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Girl


April 28
My little love "Elvira" died of unknown reasons. My heart hurts still whenever I think about her. I know some people think I'm silly for loving my dog so much but I miss my four legged friend that was there unconditionally to give me kisses when I got home after a long day at work, sit on my lap and lick my tears when I cried tears of sadness, lay next to me at bedtime to cuddle. Suffer no more little one. You will always be in my heart "puntin".

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry about your dog! My dogs are a part of my family too and I would be sad as well if anything happened to them. But like you said, at least she is not suffering anymore. Again, I am so sorry Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog would do the same thing... when I was sad, he knew it and he would just come and sit with me. Its amazing the connection people have with their dogs I think. They are so smart and so in tune to our feelings and emotions and they know just how to take care of us. I cried for a week when he died, and even today, about 7 years after he died, I still get sad and teary when I think about him... They are just family. I'm very sorry about your puppy... breaks my heart. But she is in puppy heaven now with endless chew toys and no more suffering. Love ya Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that last post from "Joellen" was actually me! Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish...I am very sorry to here about your dog, I know she was a big part of your family. She is in doggy heaven now with two of my dogs and they are watching over us. Love ya Trish!

    ReplyDelete