Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GOOD NEWS.

Surgery was yesterday and all went well. They were able to remove the ovary and mass and diagnosed it as a "endometrioma". I have 5 small incisions and 1 incision that is about 4 inches long. The preliminary report says "no cancer". The final pathology report will take about 1 week. I still have ALOT of endometriosis, but the doctor says if I can hold off on taking any Estrogen for about 6 months, this will kill all of it. I am hoping to return to light duty some time next week. Thanks to all of my family, sweet friends and co-workers for putting up with me while I was struggling with this latest medical problem. You were all awesome and so supportive. I'm positive that the prayers had some help in my diagnosis. I love all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Thats my girl!! You have been so strong through something I cant even imagine having to go through and your toughness payed off! Get some rest and then get your butt back here! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish you are amazing, you truly are!!! I was talking to Tracy today and I asked about you, I was so relieved that I got goose bumps! I will continue to keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORRAY!!!!! I am so glad and relieved! I can't wait for you to come back to work, I have missed you! And remember...if you need butt wiping, call Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete