Saturday, April 3, 2010

9 More Weeks Til CABO











It's only 9 more weeks til Fun in the Sun!! We are taking Brittney to Cabo San Lucas for her graduation gift. It's going to be a blast. Who's all going?? Roger, Me, Britt, Marco (her boyfriend),Vanessa, Gabriel, Grandma and Grandpa Garcia (my parents). Vanessa and Lil Gabe received their passports last weekend. The condo is reserved, the plane tickets are purchased, we just need to get through with the actual graduation. I can't believe my last "baby" is 18 and well on her way to adulthood. I tear up just thinking about it! The senior class has already turned in all of their text books and their last official day of school is May 14th. The senior class will be having a Baccalaureate ceremony on May 18th at the Cathedaral of the Madeline and then the Commencement will be the 22nd of May at Juan Diego Catholic High School. Her father and I are so very proud of her. We have a BIG party planned for her on the 22nd and we can't wait. We have rented a place, gotten a DJ (thanks to my friend Johnny), and now are just working on the menu. Of course I will be posting ALOT about this big moment in our lives that is about to take place. So here's your warning. Meanwhile... enjoy some pics of the condo that we will be staying at while in Cabo.

3 comments:

  1. Trish, I'm so jealous! Do you still want to pack us in your bags? :) I can't wait to hear more about Britt's graduation party!

    ReplyDelete