Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time Flies when you're having fun (or really busy)















So.... I know that I've been slacking on my blog. This past weekend I actually found time to download some pictures off of our camera so now I will try to get my blog up to date.Here we goooooo.
In July we finally finished baby Gabe's room. It turned out pretty cute. The pictures don't do it any justice, but you get the picture. Roger's Oma (grandma) passed away.



In August our youngest daughter began her senior year of high school. I can't believe it!!!!!


In September we had 2 weddings in the family within 2 weeks of each other. Both on Roger's side of the family.
October -not too eventful.
November- Roger and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary. As a gift to eachother we flew to Colorado (my home state) and had a GREAT time visiting with my Uncle, Aunt and cousins.
December - This year we had a very nice holiday season. All of us were happy and healthy and had Christmas at our house together. It was baby Gabe's first Christmas and it's was so cute watching him get so excited over just the wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, and boxes. I can't wait for this year when he'll be old enough to truly enjoy his gifts and open them himself.

January - A busy new year. Winter's ball for Britt. Britt and Marco look so cute in pink. Britt's basketball season is well underway and we have been working in concessions every home game, went to Richfield with the team to chaperone, and had a fun time.















No comments:

Post a Comment