Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Little Get-Away

Matthew at Uncle Jerry and Aunt Patsy's House
Britt and Marco at cousin Lenny's house for a B-B-Q

Vanessa and Britt at "Hot Topic" in the Colorado Mills Mall (Baby Gabriel in sling)


Westminster Mall the kids being silly. We had a fun time together.
The week was fun. We left Salt Lake City on Monday the 13th headed for Colorado for some fun. Unfortunately Roger could not come with us so it was Matthew,Brittney,Marco and myself who drove and Vanessa and baby Gabriel flew. We arrived within an hour of eachother. The week was spent eating ,sleeping,playing, shopping, visiting, a movie "X-Men" and more eating. My main reason for going was to reunite with my family on my father's side and let my children and grandson meet them also. It was great and went better than I ever imagined. It was sad when it was time to go. I hope that soon I can go back and take Roger to meet them.



No comments:

Post a Comment